June 25, 2009

It Happened One Night.

Right before we closed the bar tonight, a drunken lady demanded to know what a Dirty Sanchez was. No one would tell her, not her friends, not the table next door... so it came down to me to explain it. I didn't go into a lot of detail, I just said that it involved anal sex...and mustaches...mustaches made with poop.

I have never seen a total stranger so crestfallen at something I said. It didn't feel like I was crushing her spirit, yet there I was, apparently crushing the shit out of it. Let this be a lesson to everyone. Once you learn something, it is very hard to unlearn it, so be careful what you ask for, o.k.?

4 comments:

Dan said...

She asked for it!

Blake said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Dude, I had to explain felching to one of the doctors I work with. Oh man.

Anonymous said...

that was me by the way...

--lori