December 28, 2008

"There's No Justice, There's Just Us!"


Ahhh. Finally, a quiet moment alone with the computer.

It looks like many of my favorite music blogs have got some kind of holiday funtime music posts on them. Myself, being several days late and many dollars short, will forgo this opportunity to do the same. I have shot my xmas wad and no longer care to dwell on it, except to say this. I feel very strongly that after suffering under the constant barrage of lousy xmas music for the last three months or so, everyone needs a palate cleanser.

Earlier today I pulled this compilation out from under my car seat.

"Oh boy!" I said, to no one in particular. "I've missed this one!"

Then I turned it over. "Yikes!" Scratch City.

I feel exceptionally lucky (I really like this comp) in that, even though the disc that I pulled this music from was in terrible, terrible shape, there are no skips or rotten spots. Lucky for you too, I guess.

I put this together on October 4th, 2003. The day after the tragedy. Never forget! It's my tribute, because Wire made a song called "Ex-Lion Tamer", and because that's all it takes to name a comp. I am very lazy.

Tiger-inflicted arterial blood geysers of joy, right this way!

~:Ex-Lion Tamer:~

crash
Leadbelly - Hesitation Blues
Country Teasers - Mosquito
Dawson - Infamous Toughies/Infinite Toffees
Joy Division - Passover (live)
The Clash - What's My Name
X - Hate City
Motards - Spare Change
Wire - Ex-Lion Tamer
Dils - Class War
The Buttocks - Deutsche raus aus Deutschland
Appendix - Envy
Thee Headcoats - Paedophile
Mystery Dates - World War 3 (is calling me)
Angry Samoans - Lights Out
Amdi Petersen's Arme' - Anarkie/Hierarki
Avengers - Car Crash
Agnostic Front - Blind Justice
Bad Brains - Pay to Cum
SS Ultrabrutal - Bomben Splitten
Radio Birdman - You Gonna Miss Me
Necros - Be a Man
Steelpole Bathtub - Hey Bo Diddley
Misfits - Hellhound
Exploding White Mice - Sea of Justice
Eater - I Don't Need It
Thee Headcoats - What's My Name
Flat Duo Jets - Love Has Its Joke Sometimes
crashout

No comments: