November 18, 2008

"What I give form to in daylight is only one per cent of what I have seen in darkness."

Today I play the anti-DJ. Do the people want to dance? Hell no! They want to get as far away from this music as humanly possible. This is all metal, noise, and heaviness. It is not for when you are in a good mood and want to bop around. No, it's for when you are in a bad mood and need to clear a room. This is not the infamous "Get the Fuck Out" mix that we used to play at the end of the night at my place of employment (that mix once emptied out a full room in 8 seconds, a friend timed it). I am afraid that one is just too much for the likes of you. Some other time, perhaps. This one is a more musical journey than the G.T.F.O. mix. A long, unpleasant, occasionally vicious musical journey through some forbidding sonic frontiers. I was in a great mood and I listened to this twice today, I suppose that makes me some kind of masochist.

Chilly Reception at the Soiree-

Manticore-Liturgical Desecration
SPK-Ground Zero-Infinity Dose
Ultra-The Golden Shout
Krisiun-Obsession by Evil Force
Espendor Geometrico- La Ciudad de los Heroes Rojos
Gravitar-Blues for Charlie
Anne Gillis- #11 Untitled
Flying Testicle- Romance
Suffocation-Jesus Wept
Bullet in the Head-Jawbone of an Ass
Gravitar-Track2
N.W.W. -Muse
Erkin Koray and Ter-Mor Gorme Garibi
Jim Jones- Guyana Sunset


No comments: